Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My latest WOW 24/7 contribution...

So here is the link to my latest contribution to the What's On Where 24/7 website; a guide to Stockbridge. Probably one of the loveliest areas in Edinburgh and definitely a place that is worth the 10-minute walk down from Princes Street. So read up about all the great shops, cafes and restaurants here...

http://www.wow247.co.uk/blog/2014/03/31/neighbourhood-guide-stockbridge-edinburgh/

And I'm very sorry to all of those who have been reading the blog of late, about the late 'weekly' post that was meant for last week. I have been extremely busy with work and other things and my computer has been buggering up when it comes to uploading photos etc. I know it's a totally 'dog ate my homework' excuse but....sorry. It will definitely be up tomorrow and hopefully it was worth the wait!

x Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment